Types of Vendors
All vendors must be based or have their products grown, produced or processed, in the state of Texas, or within 150 miles of Keller Farmers Market. Please see our be a vendor page for more thorough guidelines on vendor acceptance.
In order to keep a good balance between farm and produced foods at KFM, we currently have a waiting list for desserts and baked good vendors. We encourage you to submit an application, though, since if/when spots become available, we will fill them from pending applications.
Keller Farmers Market accepts vendors in three (3) categories:
1. Food Vendors
Farm Vendors, which includes all produce, meat, fish, and dairy products, as well as garden products. We seek to add high-quality product diversity to our market, especially locally grown pesticide and chemical free crops and products. Food Vendor Application (PDF) Tarrant Co. Farmers Market Permit (PDF) Rules & Regulations (PDF)
Prepared Food Vendors, which includes only offerings approved and permitted by the Texas Department of Agriculture or appropriate state agency. We look for unique foods for the market, especially those that compliment the produce and baked goods already sold at the market. NOTE: We are not currently accepting applications for vendors who prepare food onsite.
Food Vendor Application (PDF) Tarrant Co. Farmers Market Permit (PDF) Rules & Regulations (PDF)
2. Specialty Vendors, which includes merchandise, products or services that complement the food offerings or further the mission of KFM, i.e. knife sharpening or local pet food. Specialty Vendor Application (PDF) Rules & Regulations (PDF)
3. Artisan and Craft Vendors - We look for unique and high-quality handcrafted art and craft work. Three (3) booths per market day will be dedicated to artisan and craft vendors. Artisan and craft vendors will be selected and assigned market days that enhance diversity and consistency, and hopefully profitability for the vendor.
Our review panel has final determination of participation in the market in these artisan and craft product categories:
- Food related, derived or themed products;
- Recycled or repurposed items;
- Gardening related or themed.
Artisan & Craft Vendor Application (PDF) Rules & Regulations (PDF)
Learn how to be a vendor
Read our vendor faq